Thursday 29 September 2011

ELLE New Talent Winner 2011

This year, I was especially interested in the ELLE New Talent Competition. Not only was my lecturer one of the finalists (with an incredible collection called 'Heroine' by Danielle Hartman), but being a fashion design student myself, I realised that these designers were our country's (and my shopping) future. Even with very stiff competition, Kelly Esterhuyse, a PE-based designer and winner of this year's competition, had me hooked. The intricate, bold, tough, textured and elegant knitwear looks have me shaking out my piggy bank in the hopes of securing one of these pure Mohair looks for next winter. Luckily she will be developing a range with Mr. Price which will suit my student budget better. Here are some images from her winning collection:










No comments:

Post a Comment