Sunday 23 October 2011

Coral-lition

Clearly I've become a bit summer-obsessed. But in order to streamline my thoughts, I decided to approach it step by step. Or  trend by trend. Now, although coral has been on the scene (a bit) these past few seasons, I believe its going to be huge this summer (luckily my hopes have been confirmed in the Spring 2012 Alexandre McQueen collection). Whether you wear it on your lips, your hips, your nails or as a handbag, a pop of coral will revive your whole wardrobe. It's bright. It's young. It's vibrant. And it's pretty. Wearing a coral dress might seem daunting and better suited to darker skinned girls, but I think the right shade of coral can be pulled of by even the palest girl. Here is some inspiration on how to wear it:


Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment