Wednesday 19 October 2011

Life's a Beach

My favourite time of the year is soon approaching: my December holiday. Since I was a child, the countdown to sea, sand and sun began as soon as school ended. The seemingly endless days, the cool water, the colourful umbrellas and the bucket loads of ice cream made my heart skip a beat. Later, my love of bikini's, summer dresses, hats and sunglasses joined the already amazing line-up. Needless to say, the fact that we are reaching the end of October is making my heart race just a bit more. So, instead of completely losing focus and day dreaming of the good times to come in the next few months, I chose to look at pictures instead. Here they are:
Pinned Image
Pinned ImagePinned ImageTumblr_ltaket86sy1qe6wnro1_1280_largePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment