Monday 7 November 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

In my last blog post I covered facial hair. Now, although I'm all about female empowerment, I don't believe many ladies could find something useful or inspiring about a m(o)ustache- for themselves, that is. So instead, I decided to place my focus on something which is a big part of my, and most other members of the female species' everyday life: hair. 


Whether yours be straight, wavy, thin, curly, short, long, dyed (or damaged), we all know that our hair is a big part of who we are. It is one of our only permanent accessories, and though we radically change it from time to time, most days we tend to do the same thing to it. And I have, officially, grown bored of that. So I went in search of easy, practical and beautiful ways to style everyday hair. Here are some tutorials and images I came across:
Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment