Tuesday 15 November 2011

On the Map

I have been quite lucky. I live in the most beautiful city in the world. I live in one of the most vibrant countries in the world. I wake up each morning to one of the seven natural wonders of the world. I do what I love and I have an amazing group of people in my life. But, and I hate to have a 'but', I also enjoy getting out of the city. And out of the province. But most of all I enjoy getting out of the country. I love to travel. I need to travel. I live to travel. 


I have been fortunate enough to visit almost every continent. We may have many cultures in South Africa, but experiencing ones we don't come across in our every day lives is an eye opener. The language barriers make even the most normal requests exciting. Food tastes better. Trees look better. People dress better. If only for that moment in your mind. Every new place and experience has the profound ability to change your life in a little way. But, as we can't always go away (or afford) to experience the world, it is much easier to bring the world into your own home. So here are some ideas on how to do just that:


Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment