Wednesday 23 November 2011

Here's Looking at You

Mens fashion has always been something that has seemed to evade me. As much as I love to see a well-dressed man, and I really really do, it has never really struck me why or what I specifically liked about it. So recently, in an en effort to find out what I preferred, I went looking for some examples of mens' outfits which I liked. I get that men don't really fuss about their wardrobe, but looking good pays. I promise. Prominent looks among the well-dressed men I've spotted are denim-on-denim (in different shades, of course), an element of camel thrown in (in the shape of some pants or a beanie) and leather. Men shouldn't be afraid to throw in one colorful item into their look, but remember to anchor it with a solid basic like a denim jean or a beige jacket. Slip-on shoes in either a canvas material or an interesting print could work really well for summer. Combat boots accentuate the 'rolled-hem' look on pants well, but could be quite uncomfortable to wear in our South African heat. 


Men are lucky. You don't need to be slaves to the latest trend in order to be fashionable, you can update your wardrobe with simple accessories. Now, the word accessories may seem daunting to most men, but something like cross-bands, a bag, a beanie or a bow-tie will only enhance your manly charm and your hotness-factor to the ladies. The same pants you wore last season can be transformed by simply rolling up the hem. The checked-shirt which has been in for a couple of seasons can still be stylish, just worn with different accessories. A new pair of shoes will give you an entire new look. Men only need three things to make an outfit: a shirt, pants and shoes. Here are some ways to make those basics exciting and make the ladies swoon:


Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment