Thursday 10 November 2011

It was all yellow

Today is my last day of class for the year. Despite the test I had to write this morning, I've been in holiday mood since Monday. Now, I know there is a difference between feeling like you are on holiday and actually being on one. I just chose to ignore that fact. As I'm choosing to ignore the fact that it is raining outside and a lovely 16 degrees, and choosing to believe its summer. So instead of wearing the summer dresses that I am so desperately longing for, I am going to focus on the one element of summer that seems to be eluding Cape Town: Sunshine. Which is why I am going to go yellow. While yellow might not look good on your teeth, a yellow skirt or dress will brighten your day. Perhaps a difficult colour to pull off, but definitely worth the risk. A stronger, neon shade might suit darker skinned girls better, while lime-green can pop on lighter skinned girls. If the queen can wear it to the Royal Wedding, why shouldn't we?

Pinned Image

Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment